Monday, March 19, 2012

Visit to Georgetown

This weekend, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house in Georgetown, TX. I have such a great time playing with my grandparents and their dog, Abby! They like to play all the time...even when I'm supposed to be eating (GRANDPA!). We also get to go out on walks, since their neighborhood is so nice and everyone is very friendly.

What's better is that Grandma and Grandpa made me an Easter basket!!!! I didn't know what Easter was, but they gave me a book about it and we read it together. But guess who was in my Easter basket?! M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E! My very first Mickey Mouse was inside my basket! It really makes me smile and I enjoyed him the entire visit and ride home.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a super fun visit! I can't wait to see you again!

Power nap en route to Grandma and Grandpa's house!!!
M-I-C-K-E-Y  M-O-U-S-E!!!


Me and Grandma!


I tried to teach Grandpa how to crawl...he needs more work

Hanging out with Grandpa during Uncle Andy's birthday party

Jumping on Mommy's lap during the party

On our way home to Oklahoma. Taking a potty break on Daddy's lap!