Saturday, March 24, 2012

Artist Elijah

This weekend, Daddy has a 4-day conference in Dallas, so Mommy and I have been keeping busy with all sorts of fun activities. After my morning nap, Mommy and I drove on post to one of the amazing playgrounds for some time in the swings. I giggled the whole time Mommy was pushing me!

Laughing non-stop and looking good with my backwards Texas hat
Afterwards, I needed some food and downtime, so we went home and I crashed. Thankfully, I didn't sleep too long and miss a good time! Ms. Julie, Ellie's Mommy, called Mommy and invited us to their house for some creative fun, so we walked to their house and got into some finger paints! It was the first time I painted and I really loved it. The texture of the paint was my favorite, especially when I got a fist full of paint and squished it between my fingers. I even painted my legs, diaper, Ellie and Mommy! Hopefully I'll get some of my very own paint someday!!!

Painting a picture for Daddy

Painting with my toes and shin

Ellie and Elijah- paint buddies

That's Mommy's boy:)