Sunday, January 29, 2012

Super Squishy

Apparently Elijah teething again, as he seems to be putting EVERYTHING in his mouth and, well, leaving it there. And if that isn't enough, there's a small faucet that seems to be leaking from his mouth. A continuous stream of drool is running out of it at all times, making bibs and burp rags a necessary tool to keep handy.

In my jumper...is there something in my teeth?

No Mommy, I don't know where Sophie went?!

SUPER SQUISHY!!!!!

Ugh, I found this in my toys and it got stuck on my two teeth!
He is such a big boy and really is beginning to develop a big personality. At 8 months of age, Elijah is playing independently for longer periods of time, sitting up on his own and is able to pull himself to a standing position with minimal assistance. Where does the time go?! And although he has yet to crawl, Elijah is utilizing the "roll" for transportation. Matt and I are just so amazed with each passing day.