Sunday, December 25, 2011

SANTA WAS HERE!!!!

Santa Claus came to our house last night!!! Elijah opened up all his gifts, with some assistance, and seemed to really enjoy them. Matt and I enjoyed our gifts as well, to include my favorite, A NEW VACUUM!!!!  I even vacuumed the whole house while we were trying to get Elijah to take a nap (unsuccessful by the way).

Our first present

Daddy helping Elijah unwrap

We're excited!

Keys to my new car
My new car!!!
Something from the kitties to help me walk faster:)


A gift from our amazing friends down the street

Mommy's favorite gift!!!

WOO HOO



We are so blessed to celebrate Christmas as a family this year and with one another. God has given us so much to be thankful for and with so many things to look forward to in this coming year. We hope Christmas was great for you and yours!