Friday, December 9, 2011

Indiana Fun

While in Indiana, we spent a lot of time with the family and Uncle Justin even made a surprise visit!


On our third day in Indiana, we ventured out to one of the most exciting places around...The Indianapolis Children's Museum! We spent the whole afternoon there and I stayed awake the whole time! Mom, Papa and I rode the carousel and we watched Daddy and Papa play in the water exhibit! Papa drove a bulldozer and Daddy and I drove a race car! What a day!

 
Papa working the bulldozer

Our carousel ride!

Taking off in the Indy 500 car

Underneath the blown glass artwork the runs the entire center of the museum

TRAINS!!!!! Papa was so excited for me to see this exhibit!

Nonna and I taking a break from the trains

Papa and Mommy driving the locomotive together