Sunday, October 2, 2011

Playtime & Tummy time

Smiling for mommy during morning Tummy Time
Drool!!! 
My very handsome boy


Tummy time with Daddy....very daring
We've been working really hard on tummy time and rolling over. Elijah is also pre-teathing now, so the drool is really pouring out when he's on his tummy. Matt works with Elijah a lot also, doing tummy time over him, which comes with risks, he says he's willing to take:) Nevertheless, Elijah is making progress fast and the same day Elijah laughed, he actually rolled over from his tummy to back, but we haven't been able to reproduce the action. Elijah is getting so strong now and holding his head up much steadier and for much longer periods of time. He also tries to push off of his toes, so I imagine that Army crawl movement that his friend Sonoma did may be his first means of transportation as well. Until then, I'm trying to enjoy the fact that when I set him down on the floor and walk away for a moment, he's in the same place I left him when I return! Something I shouldn't take for granted, or so I hear.