Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dinner Dates


The smaller of my two dates


But definitely more cuddly

The two most handsome men in Oklahoma

Elijah letting loose on our big night out
The two most handsome men in Oklahoma took me out on a dinner date Friday night. And to where you ask? The Dry Beaver Supper Club, one of our favorite nowheresville restaurants! Seriously, that's the name and the food is amazing!
We have been a bit nervous to try going out to dinner, as Elijah tends to get fussy around 5 or 6pm. It's not his fault....but it definitely puts a kink in dinner plans and date nights. To my surprise though, he fell asleep in my lap on Friday afternoon, then nursed, so I saw an opportunity! As soon as Matt came home, we ran out the door to dinner! Elijah was WONDERFUL! Now we know the recipe for success and it will hopefully result in more dates (as a family).