Saturday, May 31, 2014

Enjoying Summer...

Summer has arrived again and it's so wonderful getting to enjoy it this year, as opposed to last year when I was ready to pop! The boys are getting so big and really seem to enjoy one another. They have been sharing better than I expected and Elijah is very nurturing to Noah. Needless to say, life is good and we are blessed. Here are a few of the photos I captured on just another day with the Bowerman Boys.

Just a little morning indoor lacrosse practice

Brother Love



There's my sweet smiling boy, showing off those teeth he's been working so hard on for the past few months

Nom nom nom face

Mommy and Noah Bear selfie!

Elijah showing off one of his MANY airplanes, with which he's obsessed 

Elijah will get me for this picture someday...but for now it's just too funny