Saturday, April 21, 2012

Overdue Birthday Pics

Well everyone, as  you all may know, we've been in the process of moving to South Carolina. Hopefully that is a sufficient excuse as to why I am so terribly behind on Elijah's blog posts. Unfortunately, when the movers packed up our house, they packed away my camera cables in the mix, so I have no way to download pics from my camera. I'll try to get the recent pics from Matt's phone, but bear with me.

As promised (WEEKS AGO), here are the pictures from Elijah's 1st Birthday! We had it on the 21st of April so we could invite all of his Oklahoma friends to the party. We knew we would be living in South Carolina by his actual birthday, so we had no choice. It was great though and we really enjoyed everyones' company. The kids were great and got along so well! It helps that most of them knew one another already, and those that didn't fit in quite well since they were almost all girls! Elijah is such a ladies baby.

A special thanks to Brandi Dearmon, my very wonderful friend, who took some really fantastic photos with her high speed camera and then burned them on a disc for me. Without her, you all would have to wait until late June, when we move into our home and I find my cables, to see the pics I have on my camera. Thank you Brandi. You are such an amazing friend! xoxo

The set-up

The get-up


Elijah's ONE (almost)


Maci (Elijah's girlfriend) and Elijah checking out his new ride


Ms. Maci, Brandi's daughter, who is only 2.5 months older than Elijah

Owen, Elijah's brother from his Godmother :)

All the Mamas (from left: Baylee with Owen, Brandi with Maci,  Me with Elijah and Helen)

Bella (Brandi's 5 yr old daughter) and Jocelyn (Helen's 3 yr old daughter...or almost 3)



Cake time!

Thinking but not too sure about this cake stuff

Red in the face....not happy about the cake stuff being stuck to him

After emergency bath time....Present Time!

Sharing toys with his girlfriend