Friday, November 25, 2011

I MET SANTA!

Today, the whole family drove to the Georgetown town square for a Christmas celebration and lighting of the square. There were lots of people and kids everywhere, as well as a singing group leading the crowd and children in Christmas carols. Mommy and Grandma were singing along and dancing for me! I thought it was funny! Daddy was even being a little silly too! After we sang, everyone counted down and all of a sudden, the square was completely illuminated with Christmas lights!!!! There were Christmas trees and lights EVERYWHERE around us! AND THEN....the carolers announced a very special guest. SANTA CLAUSE!!! He had flown in just minutes before the lighting of the square and he wanted all the girls and boys to come sit on his lap and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. I had to see him!!!!!

When we rounded the corner, the line was at least 100 children deep, so we waited awhile and walked into the toy stores on the square to pass the time. We also took pictures in front of the big Christmas tree in front of the courthouse. It was beautiful. I'm so lucky to have such a great family!

When it was finally my turn to meet Santa, I froze up a bit and couldn't get out the words to ask what I wanted, so instead, I blew bubbles:) Mommy and Daddy sat on the big guys lap too, just so I wouldn't be too nervous. Santa seemed like he understood me, even though I told him in bubbles. I guess we'll just have to see come Christmas!

Grandma, Mommy and me in front of the courthouse 
My Grandma and Grandpa

Attacking Mommy's shoulder before our picture

My Mommy and Daddy, and Mommy's wet shoulder:)

Grandpa showing me my ornament. It's a snowman that has water and
sparkles inside that change color, and my name it on it!!!

Uncle Mike and Aunt Pam (on right) bought me this awesome name block
with a choo-choo train on the top for my room! Thank you!

Santa Clause!!! He even put on a cowboy hat, since he was in Texas after all.