Friday, September 16, 2011

Indiana & Chicago Visit

Nonna and Papa on our first day!

Papa's first time meeting Elijah

Tuckered out with mommy 

Our long time neighbor, Barb Emmick, meeting Baby Elijah

My piano teacher and dear friend, Susie Hargrove, even stopped by with her husband for a visit. 



We took a trip to the Indiana Masonic Home to visit our dear friend, George Emmick. He served in the military and has been a wonderful friend and neighbor. 

Our visit to Chicago. Sonoma wasn't sure what to think about the baby, but she seemed to really like him.

It was much easier having an 8 week old hold still for a photo than the 15 month old on the left!

Sonoma was sweet enough to share her PINK bean bag with Elijah while we were eating dinner. He really loved a comfy place to sit up and share in the conversation.

Marcus is a natural!

Lindy getting a baby fix

Lindy is a super fit mommy and teaches a stroller fitness group. She was so sweet to invite me to go with her. It was AWSOME!!! She kicked my butt and set me up for success, teaching me how to get a great workout with the baby.
We had an opportunity to visit Elijah's Great-Great Aunt Susie! She recently relocated to Bloomington, Indiana from Washington, DC. Aunt Susie is our most favorite Double Great Aunt!
I just wonder how long it will take Elijah to pass her up on the scales!


We flew to Indiana (just Elijah and I) for 10 days with Nonna and Papa Kensill. During that time, we visited multiple family and friends. Elijah and I even took a short road trip to Chicago, IL to visit my best friend Lindy and her beautiful daughter Sonoma! We had such a wonderful time and can't wait until our next visit!